Flatirons Jouve joins the OpenText community for Enterprise World in Toronto, Canada, from July 10-13, 2017. This is the first year Flatirons brings its expertise in InfoArchive to the technology conference, ready to share its experience helping organizations in regulated industries improve management of regulated data on outdated, unsupported, or redundant systems while eliminating costs associated with legacy systems.
Visitors to the Flatirons booth (#122) can learn how strategic application decommissioning and data archiving with OpenText InfoArchive can help:
- Reduce IT maintenance and support costs
- Strengthen regulatory compliance and reduce audit risks
- And free legacy data for big data analytics
To learn more, we invite conference goers to join any of the sessions on InfoArchive:
Wednesday, July 12
- 2:00 pm – 2:50 pm: ECD 101 Product Update: Comprehensive Archiving – OpenText InfoArchive and Archive Center Roadmap
Thursday, July 13
- 10:10 am – 11:00 am: ECD 102 How To: Enabling the Digital Transformation Journey with InfoArchive
- 2:00 pm – 2:50 pm: ECD 104 How To: Managing Risk, Regulations, and Compliance with InfoArchive and Analytics
- 4:10 pm – 5:00 pm: ECD 200 Product Update: Technical Overview of InfoArchive
Flatirons and InfoArchive
Flatirons is an OpenText Platinum Partner and reseller of the InfoArchive platform. We specialize in helping clients assess their application portfolios to identify the benefits their organizations can achieve by archiving data and decommissioning legacy systems and confirm that the business case is compelling for them.
Many clients get started with our complementary, half-day portfolio analysis that includes:
- Meeting with your business teams and IT organization to identify applications that store aging information that could be archived
- Defining a project plan that outlines the recommended milestones and tasks required to archive data from the systems, and potentially retire each of the applications
- Preparing a financial justification and projected ROI
- Preparing a statement of work that defines the initial data archiving effort, the applications to be decommissioned (if applicable), and the scope of a proof of concept implementation
- Presenting findings to your project sponsors and stakeholders
To learn more about Application Decommissioning and Data Archiving solutions using the InfoArchive platform, or to get started, visit http://info.flatironssolutions.com/app-decom-enterprise-world-learn-more.